Function of academic affairs office (admission office)
- To conduct day–to–day activities of training by organizing enrollment, registration, course selection, course management, term examination and graduation according to academic year calendar plan.
- To prepare reports in relation to training and to compile data / information.
- To implement approved training programs and to monitor implementation.
- To provide students, parents, teaching staff and other related person with information and announcement.
- To provide with advises related to course selection and training and to deliver reference letter.
- To receive offers, requests, complaints and resolve them with related offices.
- To involve students in various fellowships, measures by paying attention on the social welfare and supporting their learning activities.
Admission Office follow laws and related legislations of Mongolia, MUST rules including Rule of Organization of Training in their activities.